Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome!

Hi there I'd just like to welcome everyone to my new blog! After dealing with various health issues myself and spending virtually all my time studying and researching on healing the body I've decided to start my own blog.

The goal is simple, post easy to understand articles focusing on healing your body without the help of anyone else except your own motivation! Topics discussed here will focus on Dieting related to helping anything from Allergies, Asthma to Weight Loss and beyond! While going far beyond into healing modalities dealing with energy healing that can yield real results!

I hope what comes will enlighten and help anyone who decides to pass through.

1 comment:

Body By Blogger said...

It's great to see you have a passion for helping people! = )